Pretty hands deserve pretty nails
"People who have grit under their nails" are known as hardworking laborers, who use their hands to build their happiness. That's great. Because everyone should have a little bit of grit there, every once in a while. Experience the feeling of honest and down to earth labor. What is rather nasty than great: when that dirt stays there and doesn't get cleaned out.
So, when washing your hands after a good days work or before lunch be sure to check your nails for dirt or trimming needs. That's the least you should do, when it comes to taking care of your hands and nails.
Nail care step by step
A manicure on a regular basis is great, but takes time and isn't always affordable. Why not manicure your nails at home once a week? If you have the right equipment at hand, which you will find in our MAGANDO online-shop, a do-it-yourself nail care program is quick and easy:
1. Get out your manicure set
2. Wash your hands, use a brush to clean your nails.
3. Push back cuticles and if necessary trim and file nails into shape.
4. Apply a base coat. The foundation protects the nails and even fills in any ridges.
5. Finish off with a nail polish of your choice.
6. Don't forget to clean around the edges and to moisturizes your cuticles.
7. Use your favorite lotion to moisturize your hands.
8. Apply nail oil every night before going to bed to strengthen your nails.
Not without my manicure set
Manicure sets offer you all the utilities you need, to keep your nails in a good condition. Files and trimmers are the basic tools for nail working. Different types for different needs. Creams and other tinctures may positively affect your nail growth.